Claim your Music House account
1. Click on "Account" at the top right of any Music House web page.
2. Click the "Sign up" link.
3. Enter the email address you gave us when you enrolled, create a strong password, & click "sign up" button.
You'll then receive a confirmation email. Just open that email, click the link, and you're in!
Install the Music House app
Desktop Computer (Chrome browser)
Get set up for video streaming
1. Download Zoom here.
We recommend using the desktop version whenever possible because of the bigger screen and additional features. However, you can also find iOS & Android versions on this page.
2. Log into your Music House account
Scroll down to the "Your Programs" section. If it's time for your lesson, Workshop, or Class, you'll see a "start your remote session" button.
Don't see the button? That just means your teacher hasn't started the session yet. If it's time for your scheduled program to begin, refresh the page every 30 seconds or so and it will appear shortly.
3. When it's time, click the button & have a great lesson or class!
View your projects & assignments
1. Log into your Music House account
Scroll down to the "Your Programs" section, find the student and correct program, and click the “projects & assignments” link.
This will take you to your most current videos, lesson notes, recording projects & assignments. You can also click back through all your past notes, & assignments.
Join the rewards program
Music House award points are easy to earn and can get you steep tuition discounts. Simply joining will get you 50 points. Refer a friend and get 400 points — redeemable for $50 off your tuition. Every time!
1. Log into your Music House account.
2. Scroll down to the "Your Rewards" section.
3. Click on one of the links.
If you haven't already joined, click the "Join Program +50" button that appears on the next page
(yep, you'll get 50 points for joining)
4. Click the "join" button & follow the instructions from there.
5. Start earning those points and redeem them for big discounts & MH swag!
Automatically forward your Music House emails to a second parent
When is comes to communication, we strive for absolute clarity. That's why we only use one point of contact for each student. However, most email apps allow you to set up email forwarding rules for emails that come from specific sources. The links below will show you how to do it:
Auto Pay PolicyOnce you've attended your second lesson or class at Music House, tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes, lessons, or workshops.
1. Your credit/debit card will be charged the monthly rate on the 1st of each month. This covers all tuition.
2. An annual $30 non-refundable performance fee will be charged to your credit or debit card today (unless such a fee has been paid in the past year) and once per year that you remain enrolled.
3. You will be auto-enrolled for future months until you withdraw.
- To withdraw, WRITTEN NOTICE must be given BEFORE the 1ST DAY of your FINAL MONTH.
- If notice is not received before the above-mentioned deadline, you will be charged the regular monthly rate for the following month and retain full enrollment status until the end of that month.
- Intro classes last for 2 months, during which time withdrawal is not permitted (not applicable to lessons, workshops or other classes).
4. A $30 fee will be charged for any returned payment that is not paid within five days.
Media & Data PolicyMusic House uses several service software providers for business operations, such as web hosting, email delivery, billing, customer support, and analytics. Data is never shared for any other purpose than to facilitate the school's services and operations. Additionally, Music House periodically uses photos and videos of students for promotional purposes.
Scheduling & Inclement Weather PolicyMissed classes, lessons, and workshops cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
Music House does not follow the public school snow day cancellations. Check the website www.MusicHouseSchool.com or call 913-562-4112 to find out if Music House is closed for the day. A lesson voucher will be given for any lesson or class canceled by Music House. Lesson vouchers can be used for one 30 minute lesson of your choice and are transferable.